HOW IT WORKS
First we get a few things from you...
1. A signed ARM Service Agreement and Letter of Authorization.
2. A list of your locations with service-level information.
3. Recent copies of invoices and contracts for each location.
Then we contact ALL Parties...
1. Notification is sent to current hauling companies and all data is verified and checked for accuracy.
2. Information packets are distributed to all managers and appropriate personnel if necessary.
3. Your custom database is setup for client reporting and managing.
Next we do a thorough Waste Audit / Analysis...
1. You will receive a summary showing hauler, service levels, price, contract status, and contract expiration date for each location and all verified pricing.
2. ARM conducts analysis for optimum pricing, service, and service-level.
3. ARM prepares bid packages for all locations, and renegotiates existing contract when possible.
And then we roll-out the savings!
1. You will receive a Savings Report with our recommendations.
2. Once approval is granted, we devise an implementation strategy.
3. ARM implements any changes, and ensures a smooth transition.
1. We monitor and submit RFP's (Request For Proposals) for each location as contracts expire.
2. We monitor all hauler invoices & provide consolidated invoices when applicable.
3. We regularly evaluate service needs and service levels.
4. We handle all special projects and service issues (special pickups, missed pickups, increases/decreases)
Alliance Resource Management
3000 S Hulen St
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Tel: 817 476 1013
Fax: 817 394 1919